Saturday, December 20, 2008

I know... it's been a while...

Well, I've been busy. School was really kicking my butt. Now that I am on break I will reassess everything for next semester...and therefore plan everything out so that it will all go seamlessly and perfectly.

HA!!!!! YEAH RIGHT!

It's all in God's plan and timing.

I do have pretty exciting news though. I got accepted as part of the team on this service trip to Nicaragua this summer. It's going to be amazing. Really amazing! I'm used to giving money to causes I like but now I will actually be getting to go and get dirty. Things are looking up!

Seriously I understand the reason for suffering a little and then having amazing things happen- you're so much more grateful.

Since I got home Wednesday night I haven't seen any friends or family other than my mom and a family friend that was staying here. That will change today. I'm so looking forward to this break and playing with kids and laughing and not having to work.

So I'm listening to John Mayer's "Clarity" right now. It always reminds me of a calming slightly rainy day. The kind where you have nothing to do but sleep in and chill with a cute movie on the tv and drink tea. :-) I think I'm a dreamer. A dreamer that definitely goes after her dreams though.

So here's a link to the trip I will be going on :-) http://grove.ufl.edu/~recurso/

More later.

1 comment:

Jake Barreth said...

Danielle,
Your awesome, it was great seeing you on Sunday and I'm so proud of you and your Nicaragua trip! on a side note what's up with all the New Kids On The Block on your blog music player. Seriously not something you want to broadcast.