Friday, April 13, 2007

List of reasons/things I am happy about graduating/ going to college for.

My title confuses me too... basically in 46 days I graduate from High School... and for 3 weeks and 4 days I have fun in Miami or some vacation. and then I head off to Gainesville on June 27th to move in... YAY! Classes start July 2nd and that's it! I'll be an official college student at the best place in the world! University of Florida!
So i stayed home today because I'm a bum. A fat bum. lol. I just ate some ice cream cake and 'twas good. Tomorrow I have Baynanza beach clean up... so that'll be fun. I love community service.
So to my list... things I will enjoy about being in college... and about not being at home/high school anymore.
In no particular order...

*New town to explore
*New people to meet that are from different places and backgrounds
*Christian clubs and other interest clubs
*getting to do what I like (arch/interior des)
*flexible schedule...no more 7 hours of non stop boredom.
*Making my own decisions
*No curfew
*Never having to clean a bathroom/ house again...
*Playing things like tennis and exercising when I want to
*Staying up late
*Waking up late (late as in not at the crack of dawn)
*Meeting people as passionate about God as I am
*Getting to decorate my dorm
*Going to basketball games
*Having stuff to do every night







No comments: