Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Prom


Thank you Prom Dress! Thank you for still fitting me after my 2 week long love affair with ice cream cake and cookies and cream ice cream. Thank You very much for still wanting to be with me! I love you.



Thank you Michael Buble! Thank you for coming out with a new album that does not have the same songs the last one did! I'll forgive you for doing that in the past. Thank you for still singing... I love your voice. I love you!


Thank you Carmen for helping me get down to a smaller size without that even being my goal. I love you too!


(Not Pictured)
Thank You Jesus for forgiving me of my sins and saving me! Thanks for helping me to walk in your path and try to be a better person. Thanks for making my life so hilarious all of the time! Loves ya!

No comments: