Friday, November 30, 2007

A sigh of relief...

So Design 1 of Architorture is finally over. I survived it! So I've decided that I'm going to get my bachelor's in Interior Design and then get my Masters in Architecture... because even if I were to get a bachelors in design (what most potential architects do) and be an architect I'd still want to focus on interiors. It is just what interests me more. So why not spend most of my undergrad studying interiors and then move on the my masters with two years of architecture and be able to do both? I hope it works out that way. I'm rambling right now. I'm thinking about baking cookies to go along with the cd of pictures that I'll be dropping off at my GTAs' (graduate teaching assistants) mailboxes. I baked around 45 cookies this week for random people working on their final in studio so I'll be making more soon. I'm a little tired so this blog will have to be continued...

No comments: