Saturday, November 17, 2007

Something to back up what I've been saying.

So since I normally complain about the amount of time I spend in studio and how difficult and crazy my major is... I decided to make a collage of some of my photos from my latest model. Photography isn't really my strong point so far and neither is craft. lol. I usually have crooked pieces in my models. But that's what Design 1 is for I guess. I found out that one of my TA's had bad craft in D1 and in D2 so that made me feel better. I mean coming from a background with no art skills whatsoever I think I'm doing pretty well. I think I'll finish the class with a B.


I have no final exams and I think, if I calculated it right I can pretty much come back home the week after thanksgiving. No class till Jan 7 for spring semester. So that's over a month of watching lifetime movies, hanging out with the best friend, and sleeping a lot, not to mention not thinking about architecture!

Okay so my major is interior design... but sometime this week I was thinking of switching to architecture... but now I'm not sure. I need to speak to some professionals pronto.

1 comment:

Kate McDonald said...

enjoy your time off to veg. i hope the break helps you decide between majors