Saturday, November 1, 2008

Breathe in and Breathe out...



So I really like to make lists...daily lists....weekly lists... I have a planner, a calendar, and a bunch of dry erase boards to list things to do while I'm home or as soon as I wake up. I love a list so I will list a few quirks/ facts about me that I've been noticing or have noticed.


-I'm a creature of habit.
As soon as I wake up I go to the bathroom, hop in the shower, put on music, get dressed, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, do my hair and makeup, probably check facebook 138712937128 times and then head off to class.

-Also...when I order out at restaurants... I either order the same thing I always get or something with shrimp... I really like shrimp.

-I really love music. Like really love it. I love the different stages in life different artists are in in their lyrics...I just have a deep understanding for the process of life. I like a lot of different types of music. As long as they tell a story or evoke a mood that I'm feeling then I like them.

I really really want Mat Kearney to come out with a new album soon!

-I'm a tv junky. I watch my shows online for the most part on my own time though. So I'm not a slave to their schedule. I've loved tv since I was really young. I sometimes forget about shows I watch for weeks and then I'm like "Oh man... I have to catch up."
My current shows are: greys, life on mars, army wives, desperate housewives, heroes, samantha who, lipstick jungle, private practice, mad men... oh the list goes on.

-I really love accessories. Forever Love is my favorite store for necklaces... I pretty much only wear necklaces and earrings.

-I love 50's style dresses. The sweetheart neckline type is my favorite.
which also makes me a little obsessed with this wedding dress...




















-But don't worry, I'm not getting married anytime soon. I have yet to find the man God wants me to marry. So calm down. lol. ;-)

- So lately I've been growing into my own. I've been caring about how I look more hence the makeup bullet up top. lol. Doing my hair and stuff. I wanted this year to be a year of changes...for the better. :-). I've been having a little more fun with people aswell as doing my projects. No more slaving away in studio.

-This is my last semester of Architorture. 14 more classes left of my studio class. That's crazy. But I'm definitely looking forward to just focusing on interior design from now on.

-Cookies and cream ice cream is my favorite. Bluebell or that kind I got at J.P. Licks in Boston has to be the best I've ever tried. I love that you don't have to guess what kind of ice cream you're eating. The cookies are right there lol.

-After college I want to live in a big city. I'm willing to move anywhere I get a job if I like the place enough.

-I like to think of myself as a moderate. Conservative with my own choices but liberal with others', I don't think I should tell anyone what to do with their lives. I just want to love people and show them how I'm living.

-I love christmas time and winter...

-I love the hallmark channel, lifetime, and abc family during that time for all the holiday movies.

-My favorite movies are the back to the future series and pretty much a bunch of chick flicks.

-I get tired of doing things pretty easily... like making lists about things about myself. There'll be a part 2 sometime soon...maybe...


to be continued...


1 comment:

Kate McDonald said...

-"I like to think of myself as a moderate. Conservative with my own choices but liberal with others', I don't think I should tell anyone what to do with their lives. I just want to love people and show them how I'm living."

RIGHT ON SISTER.