Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Gifts, vow of silence, and math...

So today I wrapped Virginia's gift... two days late but I mean she'll get it. We didn't have school on her birthday and I don't have a car. W/e. Today was a good day. I got over my bad grade on the math quiz and pending bad grade on the chapter test. We avoided work in Economics but got a lesson on good credit.

I exercised today and it felt good. Carmen Electra workout dvds are really good. So I pretty much realized that I can't diet because I just love the taste of good food too much. I mean I won't eat too late and I'm not being gluttonous... but when I want a cookie... I WANT A COOKIE. I'll just work out later. Which I do so I'm glad I'm sticking to it.

I was thinking of taking a vow of silence tomorrow. For what reason? Umm self reflection... I guess sometimes I can be self involved and self centered and I want to just take in my surroundings and observe people. I don't know if it'll work out because I can just see people talking to me tomorrow. Maybe I'll just cut it down to a need to speak basis and take that seriously.

Man along with my 250gb external hardrive, I bought a dvd collection of Bogie and Bacall classics. I have yet to watch it. Must make time tomorrow!

That's it for now.

No comments: