Tuesday, March 20, 2007

sweaty... beach...museum...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH the smell of sweat! So I just finished working out and I feel Great! Something about the burning feeling I get afterward... I like! I feel like I'm seeing results already. Abs of steel here I come!

So tomorrow seeing that we get out of school at 10:45 AM and I don't have to do anything for AP Stats because we will be using that whole time period to sign up for grad bash buses... I am going to have a great day and afterward head to the beach with Maria and Laura. Yup Yup... the beach twice in 5 days! Last time it was too cold to go in the water so we just laid out. I'm cool with just laying out tomorrow. I feel so energized.

Speaking of AP Stats... yesterday the teacher was all like "Who wants to see their grade..." but I didn't want to be sad for the rest of the day so I declined knowing that I had a 2.41 C.... then when I got to 5th period and checked my grades on the computer I was shocked!!!!!!!! I had a 2.8 B !!!!!!!!!!! B in AP STATS! That's a miracle for me!

Thank you GOD!

So yea... so tomorrow isn't a real day of school which I'm thankful for... I do have an economics test though. Eh... I should study for it since that class is my worst class. Being my only gifted level class... not counting Philosophy... It is soooo irritating...

So on Thursday I'm going to the Bass Art Museum and get to be out of school uniform for the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay. And the art will be good too.

Lyric of the day: I'm just a raindrop in your ocean/ You have unleashed your love on me and it fills me up.

(Warren Barfield- Unleashed)

No comments: