Saturday, December 29, 2007

Changes...

I was on Facebook today and I found this video from a girl I met at church. Man it's amazing. It really got me thinking. I'm feeling like I'm leading a life of mediocrity. I 've been attempting to change my diet and exercise habits but I now realize that its not just what i am putting in my mouth that may be harmful but what i am putting into my mind. To put it bluntly, I read a lot of gossip. I know what celebrity was eating where last night, and it goes on and on and on.

My old youth paster once told me that something can become a habit in 30 days. So along with my new way of eating and exercising I'll be cutting out the gossip websites and magazines.

I'm going to be engaging in my bible reading also...which I'm very excited about.

I also plan on going back to church (back at school.)

God willing my projects gets less time consuming, I work faster, and I have an abundance of energy.

So I'm replacing the links I have to my gossip sites with this one...


http://www.freerice.com so I'll be feeding people and working on my vocabulary.

Hopefully this goes as planned, well as God plans, which I hope is close to mine ;-)

I think have an issue with control.


This is a picture my 3 year old cousin Jordan drew on Christmas Eve of him and his mom. I babysat him all day today. Whew!

No comments: