Saturday, January 19, 2008

I need prayer!

OK this isn't anything life threatening or anything but it would be great if people would pray for me. There are two things going on this week.
1) My architecture first project's final is due on tuesday. Or atleast mostly due. I need prayer that I use time wisely, don't get too stressed, and finish with an amazing project.
2) I have an interview this week for an organization I really want to be a part of. I've wanted to be a part of it since I was 16 and took a tour here. They gave the tour and I fell in love with the school. They're the official ambassadors to UF. I heard their interview is quite crazy. Think probably making up a song that describes you on the spot, telling them what is something unique about you, and so on. I'll let you all know how it goes. The interview is Thursday and I find out on Sunday the 27th. I'm already nervous thinking I won't be as fun or exciting as others. Hopefully God takes my nerves away and I can ace it. Here's a video...

2 comments:

Phillip Koo said...

We're praying for you!

Phillip Koo said...

We're praying for you!